e.g. on the url https://bitbucket.grundfos.com/plugins/servlet/restbrowser#/resource/branch-permissions-2-0-projects-projectkey-repos-repositoryslug-restrictions/POST
There's a field where I can specify my request object, and a "send" button. But when I click it, I get an error-response:
with "message": "Project {projectKey} does not exist.".. This is okay.
But when I then try to specify the projectKey or the repositorySlug, by clicking the "https://bitbucket.grundfos.com/rest/branch-permissions/2.0/projects/{projectKey}/repos/{repositorySlug}/restrictions"-title, it turns into a text-input I cant edit?
Why is there a send-button if I can't specify the endpoint? Did you even test this?
There's also two-post tabs, but that's just a cosmetic thing.
It's this plugin:https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.labs.rest-api-browser/server/overviewAlso, you could've made it easier to access. I'm a developer, but not a bitbucket admin. So I can't access it through the admin-developer panel, so I have to reach the URL directly.. This is just not okay.. How am I supposed to guess that URL myself, it's _no where_ in the documentation for the plugin.
did you manage to solve this issue?
No, never. The thing was so utterly and completely broken, in the end it was "easier" to just bruteforce the API with a restclient from the command line..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.