Hi,
We've recently switched to Service Desk, in our last software, we were able to configure emails to be sent to ourselves when a new issue was raised for example.
Or, in the mobile version of the app in the previous software, there was an option to send notifications there too.
There doesn't seem to be any such feature for JIRA?
For example, let's say I'm on call, and I'm at home, I have to actively monitor the service desk, whereas before I could get notifications to my phone.
Is there any way of doing this?
Lastly, in the mobile application, when I go to boards, I can only see one, and it's one for a team that doesn't relate to me,
Are board permissions for mobile viewing given individually by the owner of the board or something?
At the moment, the only way to see new Service Desk items is to go to 'All' on the main mobile screen (Using Android) and it simply shows the latest activity from all boards.