Hi all!
We have three groups of repositories on my company. Every group of repositories has its own users (3-6 users), some of them may be common. We are 8 people.
At the moment I had a team which had all the users and all the repositories on it, but I want to separate it into several "sub-teams" so people inside a "sub-team" can't see the other repositories.
I have tried to create three teams and associate the repositories and people according to the structure I want. This is the structure I want to get:
COMPANY (TEAM?):
- TEAM WEB: Users 1-2-3-4
- TEAM FIRMWARE: Users 1-2-5-6-8
- TEAM MOBILE: Users 4-7-8
I started to create the first team but, although the main team is on the Standard plan, I noticed that the new team plan is Free.
So my question is - Is there a way to share the plan across all my "sub-teams"?
Thanks in advance!!