When we open our documentation on mobile, it is just drawing a blank page unless we choose the option "Request desktop site". Please advise how to get pages on Mobile View.
Ref: http://www.fiorano.com/documentation/display/ESB1100/Fiorano+Documentation
Hi Prathewraj,
To verify, you're using the mobile version of your site and not an installed application from the App Store or Google, correct?
Does this occur for all pages in Confluence, or only specific ones?
What is the browser you are using on your device? Which model devices are you able to replicate this one.
Lastly, you might already be aware, but the version of 5.4.4 has reached End of Life and is no longer supported, so you may want to think about upgrading soon.
Kind Regards,Shannon
Hi Shannon
Browser used in the mobile is Google Chrome, while the issue has been reported by most of our clients and my peers. For all pages, it occurs.
Please open this page - http://www.fiorano.com/documentation/display/ESB1100/Fiorano+Documentation from your end (on mobile) and let us know if the Mobile interface (not the Desktop view) is working fine for you.
Regards,Prathew
Unfortunately it doesn't appear your site is public so I won't be able to view the content (or blank page) from my mobile device.
I will set up a 5.4.4 instance from my workstation and see if I can replicate the problem from my end.
I'll update you soon!
Apologies, I'm not able to install 5.4.4 due to my current system, but I've been trying to trace back this issue for you to some cause.
To help in my search, can you let me know if other browsers have had the same issue, such as mobile Safari, or mobile Firefox?
What is the mobile device your users are replicating this in? Does it occur on both iPhone and Android, for example?
If you were to create a page that only contains text, and no macros, does it do the same?
Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.