I have a new Confluence Cloud, and an old Confluence server. I want to import spaces from the server to the cloud. (I managed to get my JIRA moved, now it's time for wikis.) I follow the instructions at https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/import-a-confluence-space-724765531.html. Steps 1 and 2 seem to work fine. I have a file ready to import.
Step 3 is troublesome. I click Settings. I am instructed to pick 'Import Spaces' from under 'Administration' but I see no 'Administration' and no 'Import Spaces'. What am I missing?
TIA
The issue turned out to be the way Skip's browser was displaying the menus.
He was able to go directly to the space import URL:<base_URL>wiki/admin/importspace/importconfluencespace.action
Hey Skip, If you can see settings, the "import spaces" is on the lower right hand side of the left hand toolbar. Just scroll all the way down!
No, it is not, on my instance.
Not on my instance
Can you see Macro Usage or Global permissions at all?
No
Specifically, there is a blue scroll on a blue panel. I couldn't see the difference between scroll and panel, sine they are the same color. So, it's not exactly a JIRA issue, but any advice on making my browser use different colors?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.