In the old interface, under the Issues drop down, there was "Current Search" which navigated you back to your currently entered search. Where is this in the New Jira Experience?
Hi, Jason.
I did some testing here and I could see it in the same place it was before. Note that this button will not appear if you haven't performed any searches lately. Can you try performing a new manual search and see if it pops up again?
I actually have the same question ... and if I recall correctly, Current Search was a link within Issues on the top nav.
The Issues menu item has moved to the left nav and I don't see the Current Search link listed within ... am I looking in the wrong spot?
Thanks!
Mo
Will this option be added to the Cloud?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.