I want to create a set of Pages with one parent Page and a set of Child pages from a Template. Each parent Page should have the same set of child Pages for each time we want to use the parent Page template.
I am using Confluence On-Demand (Cloud). There does not seem to be a way to perform the above task.
I looked at --
-- Custom Blueprints, but these are not supported in Confluence Cloud
-- Page templates with Child Pages. These are not supported.
-- Creating a Macro, but these are not supported in Confluence Cloud
-- Add-in Marketplace. All of the options I could find that may be able to create Parent and Child Pages are not supported in Confluence Cloud.
Being able to create consistent set of site content from a template seems to be an essential feature for an intranet. What am I missing here?
The only other option I can think of is creating a Page template for each page we need in the set, and then manually creating the set of Pages in the correct order each time we need a copy of the parent Page with all of its child Pages. Since we need to create this set at least once a month, this is a tedious and error-prone solution to the problem.