Please let me know do we have any function to retrieve the values from previously closed Sprint using the script runner ?
The following function should be able to help you to
previousSprint(board name)
Shows issues that are members of the last completed sprint.
https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/jql-functions.html#_completeinsprint
Thanks Tarun
When i use below query it returns the value
issueFunction in aggregateExpression("Total Estimate for all Issues", "originalEstimate.sum()", "Remaining work", "remainingEstimate.sum()") and sprint in (126)
But not for this one. What did i miss in my JQL
issueFunction in aggregateExpression("Total Estimate for all Issues", "originalEstimate.sum()", "Remaining work", "remainingEstimate.sum()") and issueFunction in (previousSprint("Olympians Board for Story (AA + BB+ CC+DD)"))
I dont want to update the query every Sprint
What is returned by
issueFunction in previousSprint(<your board name here>)
when I write my query, I get this reponse:
Unable to find JQL function 'previousSprint()'.
previousSprint() is an Adaptavist Scriptrunner plug-in function. See the link just under the Answer text above
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.