Hello,
I have my graph, that shows the evolution of hours for an Epic chosen:

As you can see in this image, the dimensions I have are
- Measures in columns
- Time in Rows
- Issue Type and Issue in Pages.
Okay. So the problem is that the Epics I can chose is the dropdown are too many.
I want to have only Epics that original estimated hours > 20.
I tried to put a JQL Query in Source Data:
project = myProject AND issuetype = Epic AND originalEstimate > 20 AND status not in (Abandoned, Done)
The filter work, but now the hours spent doesn't work anymore:

Can you help me, please ?
Furthermore, can I have a dropdown list that allows me to have a grouping of hours by tag, or label for exemple ?
--> Like the dropdown with Epics to chose, can I have a dropdown with Tags to chose, that shows the sum of Epics with this tag ?
Thank you 
Emile