Hi All,
I'm handling the JIRA administrator role in the company, I need your answers on below question. Please kindly reply for this if your know how to do it.
1. Business User Creating a TASK issue in a JIRA scrum software project.
2. Then he need to assign it to Head of the department to get APPROVE/REJECT status(This Can be a Single Drop down list).
3. Once Head of the department approved the TASK, it should assign to CEO of that user.
4. CEO also can APPROVE/REJECT the request, if he APPROVED, it should assign to relevant Product Owner.
5. Product Owner then APPROVE/REJECT the request, if he APPROVED, it should assign it to relevant Scrum master.
I would like to know.....
- Can i achieve this using a WORKFLOW?
- Or each user need to manual select the next user(Assignee) and that user can select the field and give the approve or reject.
- If the request approved, can it automatically assigned to relevant user?
- Or do you have any suggestions on that?