I am trying to add approvals to the field: stakeholder approvals. I want there to be an approve/decline button for multiple approvers.
In this document: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver072/configuring-jira-service-desk-approvals-832185058.html
it says that you have to add a custom field (user picker), which I did, but I am still not seeing the option to add multiple approvers.
Help?
Hey Talia,
Try adding the workflow to your service desk project and then adding the approvals. That is what I needed to do to get them to show up.Thanks, Kian
Hi @Kian Stack Mumo Systems
The workflow is already in the project. What exactly do you mean? can you give me directions step by step?
That is not a service desk project. This functionality is for service desk. Pleas add the workflow to a service desk project and then add the approvals.
I only see software and business.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.