I keep getting the following error message after I created a form. Please help! This is for an urgent project.
Could not parse the template given in IFTTT macro. Original error: Error occurred rendering template content
Hi Shanna,
Can you trigger the error again and check the Confluence server logs for more information?
Feel free to share that here and we will let you know what you can try to do to fix it.
Kind Regards,Shannon
What is the template in the ConfiForms IFTTT macro? It's impossible to know how to help without knowing that. There could be any number of issues with your template.
I read the instructions for checking the Confluence logs and discovered that I have to go to General Configuration - Troubleshooting and support tools and follow the prompts to create a Support Zip.
However, we do not have Troubleshooting and support tools
so I cannot create a Support zip.
Please help!
Are you on Cloud? You don't get access to the logs on Cloud.
If you are on server, you may get a faster answer by looking at the logs and giving us the errors here (a support zip goes to Atlassian support, and it is sometimes faster to get help here)
I have no idea how to get to the server
Is the above what you were referring to?
I was referring to the body of the ifttt macro.
I hope it is solved now, but for all the ConfiForms related questions like this (or problems, I would say), please contact us via Support Request Form.
You can also tag me directly if you post a ConfiForms related question on the Atlassian Community, so we can react faster.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.