Do you have a project plan that you followed for your Jira Service Desk implementation that you'd be willing to share? Our service desk supports our internal business users.
Hi Shannon,
Welcome to our Atlassian Community!
While I don't have an implementation plan that I have followed myself, I do believe the documentation below can share some of the best practices when implementing Service Desk for an IT Team with internal customer users:
You may like to use some of the recommendations listed in the documentation in your own implementation of Service Desk for your team!
Cheers,
Pedro Souza.
Hi Shaanon,
I was looking for a sample project plan to implement JSD and came across your post. Did you happen to get/create a project plan? Are you open to sharing it with me, please? Thank you.
same here - I'd love a checklist or project plan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.