I am able to get the license generated and download to my computer, but when I try to upload the plug-in to my JIRA admin is keeps erring out. I need to test the plug-in. Any troubleshooting as to why it is not loading?
Have you tried installing it directly from the marketplace (i.e. using "find new add-ons")?
I am unable to connect directly due to firewall rules set by my company unfortunately
Ok. So you need to use "upload". What error are you getting, does it just time out?
Can you check the log to see what it's doing at the time of uipload?
I requested tech to pull, I do not have the permissions to grab the logs. Until I can get that, I dont have anything specific. It doesn't seem to be a time out issue I don't think.
Hi Andrea,
Most likely this is not an issues specific to Structure, but a problem with the add-on manager. Does it just get stuck with the loading screen?
Thanks,
Eugene
[ALM Works]
Good point, this is not a fault of Structure! I see it happen more often with larger add-ons (Portfolio, Structure, Script Runner, etc), and it's not the fault of the add-on.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.