Here is my Use Case:
Any tickets raised by Service Desk customers within an organisation are auto-assigned to another customer within the organisation to verify the issue raised before any SD agent reviews it.
Is this possible?
Thanks,
Danny
Hi Danny,
By Service desk definition only Agents can be assigned to issues in a service desk.
You could use the approvals functionality for that other customer to approve (review) the issue first.
Hope that helps
Susan
Hi Susan,
Thanks for your help, this would indeed solve the majority of my problem. However I am unable to set this up; once I select a status to use as the approval I cannot seem to find how to active the approval functionality.
I have repeatedly reviewed the documentation as to the source of my dilemma.
Is the workflow an inactive one? Because weirdly you can only get that Approval checkbox when editing active workflows
Yes, it is inactive. To confirm, I need to activate the workflow before I get the option?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.