When I click "Approve" button in JIRA ServiceDesk, it's not working sometimes like as the screenshot below.
Screenshot of approval hang
Hi JaeWon,
We're not able to see screenshots from your Microsoft account since your SharePoint site isn't public. Are you able to upload the screenshot here?
In addition, I would recommend that you have a look at the Jira application logs as you trigger the approval. If you can share the results here of what occurs when you attempt the approval, we'll be able to find out what is causing it to hang.
One more thing - we'll need to know your version of Jira and Jira Service desk.
Thank you!
Kind Regards,Shannon
Shannon,
I corrected the screenshot file link as public below.
In addition, here is the Jira application logs (atlassian-jira.log).
Jira version is '7.2.6' and Jira Service desk version is '3.2.6'.
Kindly Regards,
JaeWon.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.