I have a Service Desk project configured so that only customers assigned to the project can create tickets via email.
I have assigned a Customer Organization to that project.
I have added a user account with my email address to that Customer Organization.
When I send an email to the email address configured for that project, a ticket is not created. When I view the email processing log for that project, I see that my email is listed with a [FAILURE] status, and the details "You don't have permission to access this Service Desk."
I have confirmed that the email address listed as the sender in the log is indeed associated with my user account, which is a member of the Customer Organization that is assigned to that project.
Being a member of one of the project's Organizations should be enough to allow me to create a ticket via email, but it doesn't seem to be.
What am I missing?