How long will they take to appear backlog? Is this some type of a joke, it's the first software that I see that say's this ? What the point of adding them if I can't see them in the Kanban board?
Hi @Roberto León Gómez,
Good one, right? ;-)
It depends; your board is normally based on a filter. If the newly created issue does not match the filter criteria, it will not appear on the board until you make it comply with the filter criteria.
Or, the initial status of your newly created issue is not mapped to the columns of your board.
So have a look at the issue and the configuration of the board. Probably you will find an explanation by comparing the two.
Thanks Walter.
I had to go to all the Issue and there they are, but on the Kanban board they are not in the backlog? I can't make them visible there?
I have not touch the filter at all. I use Jira in a very simple form.
Can you share your board filter and one of the issues that's not showing in your backlog?
You can see the Backlog is empty
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.