Hi,
I need to filter issues if their status is not resolved after 2 days. I use this filter to send e-mail to the manager. I plan to utilize cron expression in Jira but I should first write the jql query to filter the issues.
Thanks a lot,
Hello,
What do you mean the status is not resolved? You mean to find issues which were created two days ago or more but status is not Resolved till now? Or you mean to find issues that have been in the same status for 2 days?
I should send e-mail if the issue cannot br resolved Until 2 days. I mean to find issues that have been in the same status for 2 days.
Try this
not (status changed after -2d).
You need to create a filter with this jql query and make subscription for groups to which you want to send Emails.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.