I've seen this question on here quite a few times but my situation may be unique.
I am currently using Acquia Cloud Site Factory and have just started having trouble connecting my theme repos to their respective sites.
Acquia provides me a unique public ssh key for the sites but when I try and add that specific key to it's theme repo I get "Someone has already registered this as an account SSH key." Problem is, this key is not registered to anyone on the team.
I did have to remove a couple of users from our team, which might be what caused it. But if I removed them from our account how could that key still be registered or valid? There are no keys registered on any of our theme repos or teams. I'm unsure how to re add that key.
Any help would be awesome, as I can't update my sites.