If you have separate Confluence spaces for each version of the documentation -
is there a way to insure that the latest doc space is listed at the TOP of the Google Search Results?
Same as this question but I didn't see a solution in there for those of us that make a new doc space for the latest version as opposed to using a Master doc space and making a new space for the older versions?
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Not-able-to-view-the-latest-version-document-page-created-in-the/qaq-p/157777
Any suggestions - greatly appreciated - using Google Search because the Confluence search is not that great
Please help - thanks
MaryAnn,
You won't be able to easily control what Google things is most relevant, thus putting it at the top of the results, but I've thought of a few things you can try.
Have a look at that documentation and do let us know if you have any questions about it.
Kind Regards,Shannon
Hi Shannon,
Thank you for your quick response. I will review the links and get back to you if I have questions.
Thanks again
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.