I have pages with checkboxes. But when I export the page to HTML format, the checkboxes appear as bulletpoints. How can I get the checkboxes print, both in a checked or uncheck state?
Hi Casey,
It appears this is a known issue in Confluence Server:
Could you let me know what version of Confluence you're on, so I can update the bug with your information?
A workaround would be to manually edit the HTML and include the desired checkbox: <input type = "checkbox">
Let me know if you have any questions.
Kind Regards,Shannon
We are using 6.5.0.
This issue has been opened since 2014, so I doubt there will be any fix for this issue.
And the workaround is not easy to do or practical, as most of my documents have checkboxes.
I regret that I am forced to use this application, because it lacks quite a number of commonly needed functions, or it requires a user to buy a number of plugins.
Is there another workaround? I have 35 different pages that have some sort of 'checkbox' option that I would need to edit
At this time there is no further workaround. I recommend watching this thread and the bug in case another workaround is discovered.
Kind regards,
Shannon
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.