I want to be able to update merge checks or other things based on updates to the pull-request (via hook), so my working assumption is that this requires saving some merge-request level settings. There is always PluginSettingsFactory but that's global or repository-wide and doesn't make much sense to use on a per-merge-request basis.Use case: To veto the merge-request if it has not been approved by a list of people which is parsed out of the code committed.I've been so far unable to find a way to persist data easily from the receive hook to the merge request check. If I could set a key on the request context that sure would be handy...
The only solution I've come up with so far is to post a comment containing the information I need. Still would love something a little more transparent.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.