Hey mates,
today i was trying to create a new issue using REST API from JIRA and I always get the error:
HTTP/1.1 405 Method Not Allowed
I am using OAuth authentication to create and edit issues. I already edit a few fields on issues that are already created, but now I am trying to create new issue.
URL
https://xpto.pt/rest/api/2/issue/
JSON code
{
"fields": {
"project": {
"key": "ProjectKey"
},
"component": "CAIX - TEST 1",
"summary": "TESTE REQ. NAME",
"issuetype": {
"name": "Issue"
},
"labels": ["CASE-TEST", "REQUIREMENT", "Tests"]
}
} Note: i change the project key and page of JIRA for this example.
My url:
My JIRA version is V7.1.9.
I already search and find that is another way to create issues using rest/api/2/issue/createmeta, but i dont want to use that.
Do you have any ideia of whats is wrong ? If necessary i can put put a example of the code.