On our installation we used for a long time the RSVP plugin from Atlassian https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.confluence.extra.rsvp but it seems this has been forgotten, and is flagged as incompatible. We have quite few places where it is used, so we would like to keep it installed (I did it via .jar upload), but also I would like it to be unavailable for further use.
Is this possible?
Thanks!
If you disable the plug-in , it will stay but cannot be used.
Thanks for the reply. Sadly that is not correct. If I disable the plugin I get the "Unknown macro: rsvp" dialog and the page is broken.
No, there's no way to do this. A plugin is either enabled or it is not.
I suspect the closest you could get would be to write your own rsvp macro that accepts the same parameters and just does a display of the current data you've already got.
Thanks, I feared that would be the case.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.