I try to create or edit a gliffy diagram, and a I get a blanck page.
Is somthing wrong with the new version?
Thanks.
Emilio,
Can you let us know what version of Confluence you are using? Are you on Server or Cloud? Which version of Gliffy do you have?
I've tagged Gliffy on the case as well so they will be able to assist us if there is an issue on their end.
Kind Regards,Shannon
Hi Shannon,
We are experiencing the same issues as Emilio describes. We are using Confluence Cloud 1000.0.0-44566f6 and Gliffy 1.4.15-AC
Best regards
Kenneth
Hi @[deleted]and @Emilio Schiavone,
I contacted Gliffy support directly, and they let me know they reported the issue and made a public statement here:
Gliffy For Confluence Cloud - Blank Page When Attempting To Edit Diagram
I was able to find the ticket where they reported the issue to us. However, it has since been closed by Gliffy, stating they were able to find the bug on their end, and a fix has been pushed out.
Can you both confirm if you're able to use Gliffy as expected now?
Thanks for the quick response. I can confirm that it is working on our side.
Thanksa a lot Shannon!
It works perfect!
You're welcome, Emilio!
Take care.
Are there multiple layers within the Gliffy diagram? If so, try to group as best possible.
Hey Guys,
It is still not working for me, getting the blank page when trying to edit it.
Thanks
Hi Eduardo!
If you haven't yet, please reach out to support@gliffy.com.
Samie
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.