Hi, I am new to Jira and I am busy constructing a replacement for our in-house written service desk but not sure if what I want to do is possible, not been able to find an answer, hopefully somebody can advise...
We have 2 dropdowns..
1 for presenting the user with a list of systems to choose from
1 for presenting the user with a list of functions available for the system they chose in the first dropdown
I have been able to replicate this using Insight and this is all working fine when the Insight select dropdowns are placed on the customer portal.
What I am now trying to do is for each System / Function combination is associate a pre-defined priority. Previously we only set the priority based on the System chosen, but now want to make it more granular.
I have recorded the priority against each System / Function combination in Insight, however I want to be able to automatically display the priority on the Customer SD portal once the customer has chosen a System / Function combination.
I thought the Insight ReadOnly object was for this purpose but when I configure it, it shows on a Jira screen but is not available for placement on the portal.
Can the above be achieved?
thank you