Jira LDAP Autentication stop Working after Jira Upgrade
Hi there,
Can you let us know what error messages you're receiving about the authentication not working? Are you able to check your catalina.out and atlassian Jira logs for signs of errors?
That will help us to determine what your issue is.
Kind Regards,Shannon
Hi Shannon
The error message is:
IT-PREDATOR-DC.FUSAL.ORG:636; nested exception is javax.naming.CommunicationException: IT-PREDATOR-DC.FUSAL.ORG:636 [Root exception is javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target]
Before upgrade Jira I already solved this error by setting a IT-PREDATOR-DC.FUSAL.ORG certificate in the java Cacerts Keystore, and LDAP authentication was working fine.
I would recommend checking the other resolutions at this article:
Unable to Connect to SSL Services due to PKIX Path Building Failed
This will help diagnose where the connection is failing and ensure you're using a valid certificate in your most recent update.
I have a valid certificate, it works before Jira Upgrade
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.