Hi,
I would like to be able to send the values of the group picker (multiple values) in the Scriptrunner send custom email function.
What I tried is this:
<% out <<
issue.getCustomFieldValue(com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor.getCustomFieldManager().getCustomFieldObjectByName("My Group Field"))
%>The results is this:
[com.atlassian.crowd.embedded.
impl.ImmutableGroup@c6d9f83e,
com.atlassian.crowd.embedded.impl.ImmutableGroup@1755060d,
com.atlassian.crowd.embedded.impl.ImmutableGroup@ba45e50b,
com.atlassian.crowd.embedded.impl.ImmutableGroup@93dd5824]
I already searched the internet and only found this:
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/318102
But the problem is that it's about the possibility to copy the value to another field and I really don't now how and where I should even put the code. (Tried to put it on a transition with the post-function Script Post function and then Custom script post function but then I get method warnings. I guess this has to do with the fact that the script is for JIRA 6 and I'm running 7)
I also tried this:
def groups = (List<Group>) myIssue.getCustomFieldValue("My Group Field");
for(Group group:groups){
group.name
}But that didn't work.
So I tried this:
<% out def groups = (List<Group>) myIssue.getCustomFieldValue("My Group Field");
for(Group group:groups){
group.name %>But then the mail doesn't even get send.
I think I have 2 options:
- I can solve it in the email template
- I can copy the values from the group picker (multiple values) to a text field
Does anybody have a solution?
Thanks in advance.