I have tried to log into Confluence with both the admin account and my account. I know both passwords and neither one of them are recognized. I have then download dbvisualizer 10.0.2 and have connected to my database located at C:\Program Files\Atlassian\Application Data\Confluence\database\h2db. I have followed along with the information provided as far as the connection type, Databse driver, h2 embedded, SA for database Userid, I have left the password blank and have connected to C:\Program Files\Atlassian\Application Data\Confluence\databaseh2db. When I run the following script, select u.id, u.user_name, u.active from cwd_user u join cwd_membership m on u.id=m.child_user_id join cwd_group g on m.parent_id=g.id join cwd_directory d on d.id=g.directory_id where g.group_name = 'confluence-administrators' and d.directory_name='Confluence Internal Directory'; I get an error stating that the Table "SWD_USER" not found; Sql statement:
I had thought that it may be how I was connecting, so I used DBeaver to see the database with some other program. I connect to the database and still receive the same error. Could you please let me know what others steps I need to do in order to get either my username or the admin password reset to something that I can log in with? Thank you