Hi,
I´m trying to make changes in a diagram and I can´t. The page is in blank.
Can´t edit any diagram of my space.
Example,
https://kantarmedia.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/KMSPO/pages/140480215/2.+MAPA+RECURSOS+T+CNICOS+PRODUCCI+N+PRENSA
Best regards,
Luis
Which diagramming add-on is it? Are you fully paid up in your my.atlassian account?Can you try another browser?Can other users edit?
Hi Nic,
Thanks for the reply.The Confluence service is paid by my company, I imagine they are in the day with the payment.We have edited any page and any diagram in the past daily. The diagrams are Gliffy type. But this week, we have tried several browsers and different users and we can not. It is as if the add-in for editing is not active and the page is blank. Do not load the tools to edit.
We can edit and change other pages that do not have Gliffy diagrams.
Greetings from Spain.
One more thing.
Neither, we can not create new Gliffy diagrams.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.