Hello,
Trying to change the email address for a user (I'm the admin of a managed account) and I get a response saying 'failed to change email for user...'. If I get the user to try at https://id.atlassian.com, they get a response saying 'Your account is managed, contact the administrator to change your email address'.
Any other options?
Cheers.
Hi Corin,
Can you let me know what service is managing your accounts? Are you able to provide any details as to which instance this might be in reference to?
If you're uncomfortable, I can create a support ticket for you in our system using the email address you have posted with.
Kind Regards,Shannon
Hi Shannon,
Happy for a support ticket to be created with my email address. The instance is setup with a different email address to the one I'm using here.
Thanks. I'll create the case now and you can then let us know what instance you're using there as well as the email you're trying to change.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.