The Issue Statistics Gadget assumes that task and sub-tasks are different types of issues.
Hi kAyOw,
A task and a subtask are two different issues types in JIRA. I am not really sure about your question.
Even if you create a subtask under one specific task, it still will have its own screen, workflow,....
Best,
Hello Fadoua. Yes, of course they are different. But let’s assume that a task and a sub-task have the same semantic, with the only difference that one is a task and the other is a sub-task. I would like to see their statistics combined in the statistics gadget. The standard gadget does not allow me to sum them up.
Which "statistics" gadget are you referring to?
I don't think it will combine the statistics because they are 2 different issue types. To JIRA one is a Task and the other one is a SubTask.
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-did you get my email? I sent it to you over the weekend.
Statistics Type: Issue Type
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/adding-the-issue-statistics-gadget-720417074.html
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.