Looks like my Jira Service Desk is broken, I can't see any queue, whatever I select in Queues, I get "Get started with your first request" page, please see screen shot, thank you.
Hi Andriy,
Did you check your permissions?
Hi Fadoua,
Yes, please see screenshot also.
I am sure it is the macros within the plugin, it has to be enabled. Did you check that?
From the URL, it looks like you are On Demand.
Click on Manage Add-ons -> All Add-ons -> locate the JSD Add ons and make sure Macros are enabled.
I've checked all JSD related add-ons and they are all enabled and all modules are enabled too, but I can't see any Macros add-on or module, beside Wiki Renderer Macros Plugin.
Thank you.
I experienced the same issue. I solved this way:
1. Login as superadmin
2. Click to access the Jira Service Desk
3. Choose the project regarding the queue you wish to grant access
4. Click on de gear icon (project configuration) and Click on the "people" link
5. Search for the username or email of the people you want to give access (if the people is not in the list, you must invite him/her)
6. The table of users have a column named "function". Open the select menu located at this colum at the right size of the people name.
7. Select all the options of access you need to set up (administrator, service desk customer, service desk team, users).
That's it.
I am using the cloud version in July,2020. If you are reading this in a long future, maybe those steps will not remain the same, but at least you've got the idea where to search the right answer for you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.