Hi everyone,
I have been trying for HOURS to get issue security set up on a test project and I cannot for the life of me figure out why I can't see the "Security Level" field on the Create Issue screen. So far, I have:
- created an Issue Security Scheme with two security levels, both of which include a Group that I am a member of (and I'm also a jira-administrator)
- created a test project with myself in the project Administrator role (by default, since I'm a jira-administrator)
- associated the Issue Security Scheme with the test project
- added the field "Security Level" to the project's Default Issue Screen, which is associated with Screen Scheme for every issue type on the project
- hard-refreshed my browser window
- lost my temper and cursed a lot
I know I'm missing something but I can't figure out what it is?!?! Unending gratitude to whomever might be able to point me towards the solution here. 
Thank you!