I'm sure I'm being ridiculously simple minded here, but with the new Jira interface, I cannot for the life of me find out where I can make a new board. Any suggestions?
Hi Mike,
the new design is actually a bit confusing
Jira Home -> Projects -> "Project Name". On the top right of the Page you'll find a three dots icon [...], there you will find create Board.
Cheers,
Saad
Hi @Mike Hirons
Good question.
Boards are now managed under Jira projects so when you're in a project you should be able to create one there.
This should help: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/boards-in-the-new-jira-experience-937886048.html
Let me know how you get on.
Kind regards
Beejal
@Beejal _London_ @[deleted]Still struggling I'm afraid! "Add item" doesn't create boards, there's nothing in settings. I'm stumped!
Sorry for my delayed response. Are there any issues in this project?
If not could you create one and then see if you can see boards?
Alternatively, could you click on your profile picture and select 'turn off for now' and try creating a board under the 'old' Jira interface.
I'm running into exactly the same problem. My project has issues (stories and epics) loaded via the bulk uploader. There doesn't seem to be any options to create a board from with in the project (or anywhere else in Jira)
Is there any update on this issue? I commented above; I have the same issue. Thanks!
No update from me I'm afraid, I couldn't get it resolved. So having to fuddle it with old projects, which isn't great.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.