Who is administrator for the dsdmoj.atlassian.net. I need to access this .
Hi Abhay,
A person called Trent is your primary administrator for your instance. You can contact him to provide you access.
Let us know if you have any trouble.
Kind Regards,Shannon
Hi Shannon, Can you please help me with e-mail for the Trent ?
Abhay,
I apologize but due to security reasons I'm not able to provide you that information. What is the reason you need access to the instance? If you're working with a specific company they will be able to direct you to the right person.
Hi Shannon,
Yes, I am working for specific company. When I contact with in the company to add me to above account , they are not able to search me. They said " Have you create an account in ?" . When ever I try to login to above url , it redirect me to the atlassian.com. I have already created an account in atlassian.com. Is atlassian.net and atlassian.com use same user database ?
Is any particular reason , they can't search me ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.