Hi All,
I'm trying to calculate a simple ratio (maintenance time spent per developer) so I've aggregated by "Logged By" dimension and I'm trying to get the item count for this aggregation.
Any idea?
Thanks for your help!
Hi Jerome,
If you have a Logged by calculated member named 'aggregated member', then with following formula in Measures dimension, you can count how many members are in that calculated member
Count( ChildrenSet([Logged by].[aggregated member]) )
Please let me know if you have further questions regarding this!Kind regards,Lauma / support@eazybi.com
Hi Lauma, Glad your're back It works fine if I have only one level of aggregation, here I have two levels like this: Team A |____ Project Managers |____ Developers |____ QA
thanks Do I understand correctly that you have the Logged by dimension on rows? To see how many members re in each of the aggregated members, you can use following formula NonZero(Count( ChildrenSet([Logged by].CurrentMember) ))
Almost I'm sending you the report definition but I've something like this for my "logged by" aggregation: - Team A | __ Devs | |_ Robert | |_ Alice | |.... |_ PMs |_ Mark |_ Gwen + Team B + Team C Off course in my report the Team A is not "expended" (drilled into). I hope this helps to clarify. Thanks for your help!
Works perfectly with
NonZero(Count( Generate(CascadingChildrenSet([Logged by].CurrentMember), [Logged by].CurrentMember) ))
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.