Hi all,
I use a selenium grid to run end-to-end tests, so I use 3 services in BitBucket Pipelines :
- selenium/hub
- selenium/node-chrome
- selenium/node-firefox
I understand that the hub service will be accessible at localhost:4444 from the main container, but what about the other service containers ?
I tried the following values for HUB_PORT_4444_TCP_ADDR:
...without success.
The hub log show the following message :
Nodes should register to http://10.244.107.3:4444/grid/register/
Obviously I have no way to guess the dynamically attributed IP address of this service container. Maybe there is a secret environment variable ?
Here is the full content of my bitbucket-pipelines.yml for your viewing pleasure.
image: mrjoops/node:latest
pipelines:
branches:
feature/*:
- step:
caches:
- node
name: Run tests
script:
- make install
- make SELENIUM_HOST=localhost test
services:
- chrome
- firefox
- hub
hotfix/*:
- step:
caches:
- node
name: Run tests
script:
- make install
- make SELENIUM_HOST=localhost test
services:
- chrome
- firefox
- hub
definitions:
services:
chrome:
environment:
HUB_PORT_4444_TCP_ADDR: hub
HUB_PORT_4444_TCP_PORT: 4444
image: selenium/node-chrome
firefox:
environment:
HUB_PORT_4444_TCP_ADDR: hub
HUB_PORT_4444_TCP_PORT: 4444
image: selenium/node-firefox
hub:
image: selenium/hubNote that I have a similar and working config with Docker Compose.
Thank you in advance for your answers.