Is it possible to add new fields to the issue collector? I want to add a due date and label field if possible.
@Martin, only specific fields can be used with the issue collector. Here is an excerpt from Atlassian 'exclude documentation.
Not all fields of types of fields can be added to the form, since some fields cannot be displayed to anonymous users. The fields types that can be displayed are:
From this list it doesn't appear that you will be able to add the due date or label fields.
Full article:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/using-the-issue-collector-802592637.html
.pd
Hi @Peter DeWitt
I wonder if you found the solution to this questions? and perhaps if you did can you please share it?
Thanks
Naama
@naama, Check this out. It looks like you can add values to any field but its going to require that you know Java/Javascript.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/advanced-use-of-the-jira-issue-collector-938847349.html
@Peter DeWitt
Thanks for that. I was looking a for a way to add due date to the form the customer is filling when creating an issue via the issue collector. Have you find a way to do that?
Thanks!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.