When adding a new gadget to any dashboards. Organizations is not an option and Organizations are not to be found in any drop down list.
Did you get an answer for this?
Yes, unfortunately the Organization field is a system field and is not available in the Dashboards.
We implemented a workaround by creating a new custom field and mapping it to the Organization field. We did this using scripts.
It was a lot of effort but it is effective.
Any idea you can give how the script is created?
Is is possible for us to use without putting any extra development efforts?
Is the script ready to use or does it needs to be deployed anywhere on jira instance?
Did you use any addon to use script?
Sorry too many questions but you might have faced these during your research
There is extra development work required. We had a consultant engaged for other work and he implemented it for us.
As far as I remember, he used the Scriptrunner plugin for it.
Let me see what I can find out and I'll revert with an update.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.