Hi community,
Configuration / process optimization questions here.
I create a new custom field in JIRA (Single choice, Yes /No) and included it into default screen, it is listed there. I added it to Default Screen Configuration Schema.
When I create new project, and try to create new issue, my field is not visible and when I do "where is my field" JIRA says that I need to add this field to my screen for this specific project.
After that I created new Field configuration, created new Field Configuration schema, added Associations to all Issue types. Still nothing.
Is there a way to have this field visible by default? I do not want to modify screens every time when I create project (we plan to create tens of projects per month) and want to collect , I want to create something like a default template, that when project is created - issues screens have all the fields users need to fill.
Thank you.