Currently i'm not able to hide projects in new Jira Cloud experience, in the previous version i configured as Closed Project using a different scheme, but this scheme isn't longer working in new Jira Cloud. Can you please help me?
You'll need to check what the scheme is doing - it should limit "browse project". Check the rule in there for who has permission to browse the project and then check the settings for the project.
Yes, in my scheme no one have permissions to browse project.
In Old Jira Cloud, worked fine.
I'm using Cloud too, and I don't have this problem.
Could you show us what your users are seeing for a "closed" project?
Hi Daniel,
It's pretty late to respond, but I try to provide helpful information to someone who encounters the similar issue to you.
Apart from the unexpected behavior you've described, please also consider to watch and vote JRACLOUD-1450 which makes you able to archive projects.
Cheers!
Thank you Kenta, i will check!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.