I am trying to edit issue using issue.update(fields={'customfiled_10000':'edited'})
it returns response text = {"errorMessages":["Internal server error"],"errors":{}}
I can create issue and edit comments fine. Just not able to edit customfield.
Could someone help?
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Python27\Scripts\OM.py", line 135, in createJira
ssdfa_issue.update(fields={'customfield_10911': str(om_issue.key)})
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\jira\resources.py", line 480, in update
super(Issue, self).update(async=async, jira=jira, notify=notify, fields=data)
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\jira\resources.py", line 229, in update
self.self + querystring, data=data)
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\jira\resilientsession.py", line 156, in put
return self.__verb('PUT', url, **kwargs)
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\jira\resilientsession.py", line 146, in __verb
raise_on_error(response, verb=verb, **kwargs)
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\jira\resilientsession.py", line 56, in raise_on_error
r.status_code, error, r.url, request=request, response=r, **kwargs)
JIRAError: JiraError HTTP 500 url: https://jirax.xxxx.com:xxxx/rest/api/2/issue/16682
text: Internal server error
response headers = {'X-AUSERNAME': 'xxxxx', 'X-AREQUESTID': '545x4439450x4', 'X-Content-Type-Options': 'nosniff', 'Content-Encoding': 'gzip', 'Transfer-Encoding': 'chunked', 'X-Seraph-LoginReason': 'OK', 'Vary': 'User-Agent', 'X-ASEN': 'SEN-3605770', 'X-ASESSIONID': '1ifw8h3', 'Connection': 'close', 'Cache-Control': 'no-cache, no-store, no-transform', 'Date': 'Wed, 25 Oct 2017 16:05:21 GMT', 'Server': 'Apache-Coyote/1.1', 'Content-Type': 'application/json;charset=UTF-8'}
response text = {"errorMessages":["Internal server error"],"errors":{}}
when I create a new issue
issue= jira.create_issue(fields=root_dict)
and i can edit this issue oject with no problem
However, when I get the existing issue using
issue = jira.issue('JRA-123')
editing this issue gives me internal error.