Need to install SSL certificate for Bitbucket. I have certificate.
Do you mean you want to run Bitbucket with SSL?
Or that you need it to use a certificate to reach something?
I need to run BitBucket URL with SSL certificate.
Client has given SSL Certificate fro bitbucket. Dont know how to install on BitBucket. Any Pointers?
Not yet because you have not told me if you are trying to run Bitbucket over SSL, or you are trying to connect your Bitbucket to something that is SSL secured.
Request is - Install SSL certificate for BitBucket.
BitBucket URL is - http://localhost:7990/admin/db
We have to make https://<ip>:7990.
Hey @Maxxazo,
I am working on the same issue. If your trying to be all Atlassian about the set up like I am this link will help you.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/securing-bitbucket-server-with-tomcat-using-ssl-776640127.html?_ga=2.150788850.571518988.1508786404-121847653.1500571238
Else you can install NGINX or Apache and proxy the connection through either one of them.
If I remember when I am done with my setup I will post what I did.
Have you installed...Mine certificate is .P12.
Adding Properties on Bit.bucket properties
server.port=8443 server.ssl.enabled=true server.ssl.key-store=/path/to/keystore/bitbucket.jks server.ssl.key-store-password=<password value> server.ssl.key-password=<password value>
What should i do with Certificate of .P12...
Key-Store - refers certificate where it is kept in directory.
key-store-password -?
key-password-?
Please let know.....
Ok, it seems you're quite confused here.
If you are trying to run Bitbucket over https, and without a proxy, then Ethan's answer is what you need.
However, you've been given a .p12 certificate which is usually a client certificate for connecting to other systems, not for running a server with https. I'd be very surprised if your .p12 contains a server certificate.
Any Pointers...what should I do for .p12 certificate??
You could try converting it, as per Ethan's post, but if it's a client certificate, it's going to be useless to you.
Yeaahhh issue resolved....secured URL!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.