Hello all,
First let me say eazyBI has been a godsend for use for detailed reporting. We're getting a lot of useful data from the reports I've created in only the first week of use.
Currently I am tasked with generating an open issue aging report that can be drilled into from our overall division, to each team (which is from JIRA groups I am importing, and then to the individual employees. Step 1, creating an overall group, was an easy calculated member:
Aggregate(
Filter([Assignee].[User].Members,
CoalesceEmpty([Assignee].CurrentMember.get('Groups'), '')
MATCHES '.*(^|,)(jiraGrpA|jiraGrpB|jiraGrpC)($|,).*'
)
)
However, while this gives me a nice breakdown I quickly realized that there are several employees that are members of more than one group. This ends up skewing the numbers at overall and team levels, since these people have their open issue counts listed multiple times.
My thought was I could create groups as calculated members, then change the calculated member aggregate listed above to use these calculated members instead of the jira groups. Each calculated member would be an aggregate of all members of a specific group, minus the duplicated member. My problem is that I cannot figure out the proper calculation to do this.
For reference points, let's say my JIRA groups contain the following members.
jiraGrpA = emp1, emp2, emp3
jiraGrpB = emp1, emp4, emp5
jiraGrpC = emp1, emp4, emp6, emp7