Hello
In portfolio, is it possible to display the epic name instead of the summary (in the scope) ?
Thanks for your answer
Hi Magali,
This is currently not possible, however there is an existing feature request for it:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JPOSERVER-279
I encourage you to vote on the feature request ticket to increase its popularity and add yourself as a watcher to be kept informed of progress going forward. For more details on how Atlassian handles and prioritizes new feature requests, please refer to the Implementation of New Features Policy: https://confluence.atlassian.com/support/implementation-of-new-features-policy-201294576.html
Regards,
Steven
ok thanks for the answer, I voted .
Regards
Magali
Yes, I also voted on this. It is clearly a bug not a feature request. I am really surprised the issue has been open for two years.
Still not fixed, as of 14th July 2018.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.