Hello everyone,
First I must admit that I am kind of new with Jira Agile, but I am learning each day! The problem I am facing is that I don't know how to manage my sprint backlog when I forgot to time track an user story.
What I mean is that today I started a new sprint and worked on two user stories. Both of them were equal to eight hours which in total is a complete working day (as I specified in the settings). The problem is that I managed the user stories at the end of the day.
After specifying the exact hours (including the time I started on a user story) within the 'Time Tracking' tab I get a strange result in my Burndown Chart. I have tried deleting the Sprint and re-do the settings.


Is it even possible with the way how I am managing the hours?
Thanks in advance!