User pinged me and asked why he cannot see any issues assigned to him on board.
This is the query for our board (this user is 904409): assignee in ("161029", "906535", "904821", "910039", "906126", "LPitts@scrippsnetworks.com", "161441", "904409", "160939", "162741", "905155", "906889", "149582") ORDER BY Rank ASC
I searched for assignee = 904409, and I see zero results (see below). This user has hundreds of tasks assigned to him (both active and inactive).

We have assignee filters on our board (filter query is assignee = ######[employee ID]). User selected his assignee filter (assignee = 904409), and it does not show any issues. (See below)

But if I remove the filter (show all assignees), his issues show up (see below):

I have reassigned the issue to myself, and it shows up for me on our board under my filter (see below):

I have checked his user access (in all the right AD and JIRA user groups), his permissions access (all good to go), whether the parent story is assigned in an active sprint (they all are). I cannot figure out why he is not able to see any tasks when I search by him, or when he filters by his own name on our board (or any board that he is a part of).
JIRA info:
JIRA cloud server,
Jira 44753d77
Please let me know if there is any additional information anyone needs to answer this question... Thank you!
Jamie