Hi,
how do we get to know that the person being added is a team member or not in bitbucket?
Hi! Once you start typing his name to be adde to a repo, you'll see the badge "TEAM MATE" next to his name.
Let us know if you have any questions!
Regards
Ana
Thanks . When I try to add team member I cannot see the badge TEAM MATE. Can you kindly help me out with this?
If you can not see the badge "TEAM MATE", it means that the user is not part of any Bitbucket team which you're also a part of.
Are you saying this person is in the same Team account as you are, and you still can not see his badge? In that case please let me know which Team account are you referring to and the username of the user affected so I can have a look.
If you're referring to something different, please clarify so we can continue helping you
Cheers!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.